Your Independent Family Office
As ultra-high-net-worth families accumulate financial capital, their needs and responsibilities get more complex and challenging to address. Several forms of the family office services here in Singapore have existed across centuries, often seeing wealthy families organising an inner circle of trusted advisors to centralise the management of their wealth.
Today, the family office brings renewed relevance as it broadens its role to a more diverse landscape of financial and non-financial needs that include private family wealth management, family governance, legacy planning, knowledge and cultural transfer, philanthropy, investment management, insurance, and management of family-owned businesses amidst global volatility and the emergence of new technologies. These areas must be considered in the broader context of individual members’ desires, family perceptions, as well as macroeconomic and regulatory landscape the families operate within. Yet, family offices’ primary interest remains the same — to support wealthy families’ with a wide range of advisory, professional and operational capabilities to grow and preserve their wealth for generations.
What Is a Family Office?
A family office can take many forms including a single family office or a multi-family office, and is individually designed as a bespoke managerial hub that offers integrated solutions to serve ultra high net worth individuals and families manage their wealth.
Benefits Of Setting Up Your Own Family Office
- A consolidated and holistic approach to all aspects of intergenerational wealth.
- Strategies executed through a single point of contact.
- Engaging multigenerational families with empathy, while delivering long-term value and returns.
- Creating customised solutions while remaining aligned to their long-term vision and investment strategy.
- Immediate access to deep collective knowledge and expertise to propose personalised recommendations.
- Partnership with best-in-class service providers and financial institutions to offer the most relevant and beneficial solutions.
- Focused on building enduring relationships based on integrity, trust and transparency.
- Objective and effective advisory fully focused on your best interests.
Considerations When Setting Up A Family Office
Setting up a family office can be an extensive process with complex considerations. we understand the challenges families face, especially when it comes to obtaining independent advice. These are some important considerations you can think about when setting up a family office.